명상상담은 사회복지현장에서 어떻게 활용되고 있는가? - 복지현장에서 명상상담 경험과 사례를 토대로 -
How is Meditation Counseling Used at Actual Social Welfare Sites? - Based on Experiences and Cases of Meditation Counseling at Actual Welfare Sites -
Head of Geochang-gun Resting Place for Life ․ Director of Wise Mind, Meditation-based Psychological Counseling Center
거창군삶의쉼터(노인,여성,장애인복지관) 관장 ․ 지혜로운마음명상심리상담센터 센터장1
This study, made on cases of meditation counseling among welfare center workers and the elderly, the disabled, conducted research on experiences and cases of how meditation counseling was used at actual sites. For over three years, the study organized and operated individual and group counseling for eight session programs, focused on three minute breathing and meditation counseling. Results: Satisfaction level of workers in welfare organizations turned out high. While, organization's atmosphere became gentler, with the organization as a whole having more vitality. Depression, sense of loss, fear on death of the elderly were diminished along with less amnesia. Meditation counseling reduced exhaustion and stress of related workers and brought forth vitality and wellbeing to the lives of the elderly and the disabled, and so it can be considered to be beneficial to a diverse range of people involved in social welfare.
1. Bang, S. H. (2006). Shift of paradigms of buddhist social welfare &
directions. Buddhist Social Welfare Institute.
2. Choe, J. S. (2012). Qualitative research on practices of case study administrators in a welfare center. Research on Korean Social Welfare.
3. Hayes, S. C., Smith, S., Mun, H. M., & Min, B. B. (2010). Get out of your mind and into your life. Seoul: Hakjisa.
4. Inkyung. (2012). Meditation-based psychotherapy - integrated research on buddhist meditation & psychotherapy. Meditation CounselingInstitute
5. Inkyung. (2013). Healing effect of buddhist meditation. Data of the 8th Case Study Presentation (2013). Korea Meditation Counseling Society.
6. Inkyung. (2013). Healing effect of perceptive meditation: Single case study. Qualitative Research 「Separate Book」14(2).
7. Ju, H. J., et al. (2013), Study on organizational involvement depending on characters of workers at welfare centers for the disabled. The KoreanAssociation for Public Administration
8. Kang, M. J. (2012). Psychoanalysis seen from the perspective of buddhism. East Asia Buddhist Culture, Volume 12
9. Kim, G. Y. (2008). Effect of social support of mothers with the handicapped children on caring self-efficiency. The Korean Family Welfare Association Journal Vol. 23.
10. Kim, K. T., et al. (2002). Theory of social welfare practices. Seoul: Yangseowon.
11. Kim, M. H. (2011). Case study of operation of meditation programs for the aged and its effect. Treatise for the Korean Association for Buddhist Studies.
12. Kim, S. J., & Mun, S. H. (2012). Study on use experience of mothers with children with intellectual disabilities of local welfare center.
13. Kim, Y. S. (2010). Policy-wise, institutional methods to improve demand of family assistance system from family with disabled children as well as their quality of lives. Special Education Journal, 11-3.
14. Lee, E. K. (2013). A study on effect of sense-making of social welfare body's heads on embodiment of leadership. Social Welfare Research.
15. Lee, J. Y., & Ju, H. J. (2014). Empirical analysis of servant leadership of organization heads as perceived by social welfare workers and job satisfaction. Local Government Research 18-3.
16. Lee, K. H. (2011). Mini Meditation experienced by the young. Qualitative Research, 12-2.
17. Rainer, F., & Kim, H. S. (2008). What I've learned from erich fromm. Seoul: Galleon.
18. Seoh, J. H. (2014). A study on effects of perceptive meditation and its variables: Focused on MMPI-2. National Medical Center, Treatise applied for the 1st Academic Award.
19. Shin, J. R. (2013). Narrative case study on grief of non-handicapped single women supporting the disabled siblings: Focused on meditation counseling. Meditation-based Psychological Counseling Society Journal, 10th Collection.
20. Shin, J. R. (2015). Effect of image-based mindfulness meditation on depression of mid-aged females with disabled family: Case study. East Asia's Buddhist Culture Collection No. 22.
21. Wedding, D., & Corsini, R. J. Translated by Kim, J. H. (2006). Case Study of Psychotherapy. Seoul: Hakjisa.
22. Yalom, I. D. Translated by Choi, Y. M. (2014). Love's executioner and other tales of psychotherapy. Sigma Press.
23. Yang, O. N., et al. (2009). Theory of social welfare for the elderly. Seoul:Gongdongche.